This position requires a valid AZ driver's license
VALLEYLIFE is a non-profit organization that provides programs and services to men, women, and children with developmental disabilities. Day Services is looking to hire a Lead tech.
LEAD TECH Minimum Job Requirements
- Follows daily schedule, implements and documents member programs.
- Must have an Arizona Driver's License with 39 months of clear driving history.
- Valid Class 1 Fingerprint Clearance card.
- Orders, administers, documents and stores medication.
- Notifies Supervisor if there are documentation errors/omissions.
- Ensures client hygiene, grooming and dress is appropriate.
- Assists in training new employees and orientation of new members to area.
- Maintains program equipment and notifies supervisor of supply needs.
- Provides input for the development of the Individual Service Program Plan (I.S.P.P).
- Assists in the preparation of additional documentation such as, field trips, clients/staff assignments, checklist, and budget sheets.
- Maintains cleanliness and order of work site, reports maintenance concerns.
- Assists in maintaining adequate groceries, hygiene supplies, and other general/cleaning supplies.
- In the absence of the supervisor, functions as acting supervisor of the group home as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
VALLEYLIFE employees are held to the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
VALLEYLIFE is a drug free employer.
VALLEYLIFE is an EEO Employer. It is our policy to recruit the best candidates we can. All qualified applicants, who are eligible for employment, will be considered for advertised job opportunities without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
VALLEYLIFE IS A SMOKE FREE WORKPLACE
VALLEYLIFE further honors federal and state legislation that prohibits discrimination related to age, veteran status, equal pay, pregnancy, or rehabilitation.